The valuable composition Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract
Providing Exceptional Moisture Retention and Anti-wrinkle Functions
Scientists have discovered that Pseudoalteromonas Antarctica, a new strain of bacteria isolated from sediments at the bottom of Antarctic glacier, produces an exopolymer that presents a cryoprotective effect (cryo means freezing cold) due to its ability to modify the morphology of ice crystals, can readily stimulate keratinocyte growth to help regenerate skin tissues and hence preserve their intactness. The finding also points to the exopolymer’s ability in constituting the adhesion linkage between the spinous layer and basal cell layer in the epidermis (outer skin), which plays a key role in replenishing the keratinocytes with intercellular lipids.
As a biotech product of patented monolayer process and an extract of Pseudoalteromonas Antarct icine, it
- is capable of promoting normal functions of keratinocytes to enable an excellent wound-healing effect on lacerations in the skin caused by extreme dryness;
- stimulates the growth of fibroblasts and promoting the product ion of collagen and elast in to effectively counter the formation of wrinkles;
- incorporates a natural moisture-retention factor that further aids in the skin’s ability to lock up moisture and preserve its function as a natural barrier against external threats.
Ultra-low temperature extraction technique that contributes to retaining and maximizing the biological potential of the extracts:
- Meadowsweet Extract: Features anti-inflammatory, soothing, and regulatory functions.
- Cucumber Extract: Features anti-inflammatory and anti-irritation functions, other than catering calming and astringent actions against disorder symptoms affecting the epidermis.
- Burdock Extract: Features detoxification functions, hence is effective in regulating sebaceous activities to prevent acnes and pimples.
Other exceptional ingredients:
- Canadian Willowherb: Effective in alleviating the conditions of skin allergies, flaking, and the sense of tightness and itchiness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate, γ-PGA, Amino Acids Mixture, Natural Moisture-retention Factor (Sodium PCA): Exceptional hydrating and moisture-retention ingredients featuring a high affinity to the skin. In particular, γ-PGA with its natural multi-functional biological macro molecules produced through the fermentation of L-glutamic acid, is capable of absorbing moisture by 3,500 times of its weight.
- Corallina Officinalis Extract: Contains up to 200,000 times the nutrients found in seawater, capable of normalizing the metabolism of the skin tissues to promote healthy cellular activities and give a fairer complexion.