- It is by far the safest and most efficient way to remove aged cutin, as pumpkin fruit ferment and protease focus on digesting the aged cutin and hence do not cause agitation or harm the skin.
- Capable of refining skin texture to turn it radiant, smooth, and delicate.
- Enhanced with Canadian Willowherb and Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract for their remarkable anti-allergy capability, thus contributes to retaining moisture and soothing the skin.
- Jojoba Oil is included to help relieve the condition of dehydration and effectively nourish the skin.
- Macadamia Oil is added for its amazing moistening ability apart from playing a key role in repairing the horny layer and protecting the skin cells.
- Use regularly once or twice a week (depending on skin type) for result-oriented exfoliation of aged cutin to restore exquisite skin texture and help enhance absorption of effective constituents of skin care products to follow.
Apply to clean face & neck, leave for a while, rinse off. Use 1-2 times a week.
Exfoliation — A Vital Weekly Routine for Result-oriented Skin Care
The healthy skin is characterised by a metabolic cycle lasting for 21 to 28 days. En route the metabolic process, new cells generated in the basal layer push their way up, forming keratinised cells or cutin on the horny layer. In the wake of a poor health condition and as we grow older, along with a decreasing metabolic rate, the eventuality of these cutin is maturing into aged cutin that start to build up on the skin’s surface. In the event that the aged cutin or dead skin cells are not removed in an appropriate manner and on a regular basis, our facial skin will lose its lustre and turn rough, resulting in a dull complexion and the formation of fine lines, to the extent that even the absorption rate of skin care ingredients could be compromised! As such, if you are keen to regain your once radiant, smooth, and delicate skin, by all means give due emphasis to exfoliation.