Constituents: Nano-Ganoderma Lucidum, Neem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis, Xylitol and Chlorophyllin.
- Nano-Ganoderma Lucidum: The triterpenoids in Ganoderma are capable of subduing the production of glucan by Streptococcus Mutans, hence contributing to preventing dental plaque and tooth decay. On the other hand, the polysaccharides in it are notable in enhancing the blood circulation in the gum tissues, apart from revitalizing the tissues of the mucous membrane in the mouth cavity.
- Neem Extract: Effective for the prevention and treatment of the so-called yellow teeth and turn them much whiter. It also helps prevent bleeding or painful gums and bad breath, in addition to being helpful in reducing inflammation of the mouth cavity due to tooth decay, preventing the spreading of dental caries, protecting the gums, and discouraging a reduction in taste sensitivity and formation of ulcer in the mouth cavity.
- Aloe Barbadensis: As Aloe has an exceptional ability in repairing the outer skin of the gums, exterminating bacteria, and preventing the formation of dental calculus (tartar), it is remarkable in maintaining the hygienic condition of the mouth cavity.
- Xylitol: Featuring a low caloric content and a refreshing flavour, Xylitol does not readily become fermented in the presence of micro-organism to produce acidic substances. With its amazing capability in subduing the proliferation of Streptococcus Mutatis, it makes an ideal ingredient for effective prevention of tooth decay.
- Chlorophyllin: It helps prevent gum bleeding and bad breath. It is also capable of breaking down the food debris stuck in the crevices between adjacent teeth to help restore the hygienic condition of the mouth cavity and relieve sensitive gums.
- Natural Gel: A natural translucent gel is incorporated to effectively reduce friction and avoid damage done to the enamel during brushing.
- Foaming Agent: The foaming agent used is extracted from coconut and corn. Natural in origin, mild in action, safe for consumption, and does not produce any toxic, it plays a remarkable role in subduing bacteria and preventing tooth decay.
- Natural menthol or peppermint is added to keep the mouth cavity fresh without introducing any irritation, making it a perfect choice for all your family members, young and old alike.
What causes the formation of dental plaque?
Dental plaque refers to a thin film of soft deposit that accumulates on the teeth. It mainly comprises of colonies of bacteria and other microorganisms, constituting an ideal ecology in which bacteria grow, proliferate, and die. The toxins thus produced, together with various metabolic by-products, cause direct agitation to the gums, resulting in the inflammation of the gums (gingivitis), which is the precursor to the onset of periodontal problems. The major purpose of brushing the teeth everyday is to effectively get rid of the dental plaque and preserve the hygienic condition of the mouth cavity.
What is tartar?
As dental plaque builds up in the absence of thorough brushing, it gradually develops into thicker, rougher films known as mucous deposits, which will combine with the minerals in the saliva over time and eventually calcify into what we call tartar or dental calculus. Since tartar forms an extremely hard coat on the surface of the teeth, it can only be removed by a dentist using special scaling tools, and not through normal brushing.