Given the fact that Yung Kien I Plus offers an exceptional blend of eye-care nutrients, it becomes an indispensable food supplement to help protect the wellness of the eye and vision. Its major ingredients and functions are as listed below:
- Lutein: Lutein is the derivative of carotenoid extracted from Flora Glo Lutein (Marigold). Lutein is one of the more than 700 chemical compounds found in carotenoid. Clinical research has proven that Lutein is indispensably needed by the eye’s retina and lens.
- Blackcurrant Extract: Offering up to 4 types of natural Polyphenols, Blackcurrant Extract makes an excellent antioxidant and supplies the nutrients essentially needed for good eyesight.
- Natural Astaxanthin Extract: Natural Astaxanthin Extract has been found through extensive research to be an antioxidant 1,000 times more powerful than vitamin E, and hence is extremely helpful in improving the conditions of people and children who have to strain their eyes focusing at the computer screen or blackboard for long hours.
- Bilberry Extract: With a content of more than 15 types of anthocyanins, Bilberry Extract is 50 times more powerful than vitamin E as an antioxidant agent and hence a natural patron saint for protecting the eyes.
- Goji Berry (Wolfberry) Extract: This concentrated extract of the traditional Chinese herb Wolfberry, which offers a rich supply of Zeaxanthin, Betaine, vitamins B1 & B2, nicotinic acid, iron, etc. According to Shen Nong’s Herbal Classic, which is the earliest extant monograph on material medica in China, Wolfberry is notable in “nourishing the kidneys, moistening the lungs, and enhancing the acuity of vision”. This explains why it can contribute in no small way to improving our eyesight.
- Other antioxidant nutrients: β-carotene, vitamin A, C, E, and vitamin B group, zinc, and selenium.