Major constituents: Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Longum, Isomalt, Cranberry Powder, Raspberry Powder and Blueberry Powder.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis: Capable of breaking down fibre and the diffcult-to-digest oligosaccharides, improving the acidity in the GI tract, subduing the proliferation of harmful bacteria, and encouraging the digestion and absorption of dairy produce.
- Bifidobacterium Longum: Maintaining flora balance of friendly colonies in the GI tract, inhibiting the growth of pathogens, preventing the onset of constipation, and militating dysentery. Bifidobacterium Longum is found in the large intestine, where it produces the B-group vitamins and other enzymes that aid in digestion and prevention against diarrhoea caused by antibiotics or food pathogens. At the same time, it also effectively helps the human body in resisting the intrusion of infectious agents, getting rid of harmful bacteria, regulating the immune system, strengthening our physical resistance against diseases affecting the gut, and reducing the risk of cancer.
- Isomalt: A sugar substitute almost as sweet as sugar, Isomalt has half the calories, hence is safe for consumption even among diabetics. It is capable of exciting the GI activities to further soften the stools and alleviate constipation. Besides, it also encourages the growth of Bifidobacterium and initiating peristaltic activities of the friendly bacteria to improve the wellbeing of the GI tract.
- Cranberry Powder: The anthocyanidin found in Cranberry is capable of warding off the harms of E. Coli on our urinary tract. With 80%~90% of the urinary tract infection attributed to E. Coli, this special extract of Cranberry is exceptional in preventing E. Coli from adhering onto the urinary tract, hence keeping infections at bay.
- Raspberry Powder: Helpful for the prevention of constipation.
- Blueberry Powder: A natural anti-ageing food supplement that helps remove free radicals and promote the elimination of our metabolic wastes.
- Consume after meal. Do not mix with hot water or carbonated drinks.
What is Probiotics?
Probiotics, which offer immense health-giving benefits to the human body, refer to the friendly bacteria residing in our gastrointestinal tract. They are capable of improving the microbial balance in the intestines, apart from promoting healthy growth of our gut flora and reinforcing the immune mechanism in our bowel system. For people suffering from allergies, probiotics are helpful in subduing allergic responses and inflammations.
In general, an uncoated probiotic formula gives the drawbacks of intolerance to an acidic condition and has a short shelf life, hence tends to lose all its viability in the presence of the strongly acidic gastric juice in our stomach. Shuang Hor Lacto-Berry is formulated through the state-of-the-art multi-coat technology under a body-temperature simulated condition, which not only effectively does away with the above inadequacies but also ensures an enhanced potency of the product.
- Features the benefits of acid tolerance and long shelf life, guaranteeing the intactness and viability of the probiotics, which are released upon arriving at the GI tract alive to unleash their immune modulation functions.
- Multi-coated with the natural fibre oligosaccharides, which are helpful for the colonization of the lactic acid bacteria instead of being swiftly eliminated out of the body system together with the faeces.